Saturday, July 23, 2011

XOXO


Give me a hug,
And give me a kiss.
Give me one more for the road,
And I'll pocket this.
Keep it in my shirt pocket,
Right next to my heart.
Even when I'm alone,
We're never apart.
Give me your love,
And I'll lock it in my safe.
You can have mine too;
It's been mended with Scotch tape.
I am as far as a person could be from being called
A clean slate;
Because my feelings for you,
Are written all over my face.
If your heart be broken,
I can help mend yours too.
You don't have to worry;
I know exactly what to do.
A listening ear.
Scotch tape.
And of course, a little time.
All of this together,
And you'll be just fine.
Give me a hug,
And give me a kiss.
Give me your love.
Now picture this.
You and me,
Walking hand and hand.
No heartache from our past relationships
With a woman or man.
Just us, together, and happy.
Arm and arm.
Doesn't that sound like a nice place to be?


Creative Commons License
XOXO by http://no-ideas-original.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment